11th IPMA Research Conference
“Research Resonating with Project Practice“
Date: 22-23 April 2023, Nanjing, China
- Exchange of contemporary research ideas and results on the topic of project management and practice
- Intense dialogue between practitioners and academics to exchange experience and proven practices in project society
- Knowledge sharing on the latest trends and solutions of project management collected through research and practice
- Elevating research ideas and research projects
- Networking in terms of professional cooperation on research and business projects
- Encouraging the development of the project management profession
- To support young researchers in developing and conducting high-end scientific research in the project management area.
Participants will have an opportunity to:
- Attend plenary sessions
- Present the paper
- Actively participate in interactive workshops for research and publishing in the field of project management
- Actively participate in round tables with a focus on different project management solution application
- Participate in a doctoral seminar (seminar/colloquia).
The conference programme will include a number of interactive workshops, panel discussions and round tables aiming to:
- Provide insight into the publication process of top-tier journals and distinguished publishers
- Enable direct communication and constructive dialogue among researchers and practitioners in creating value for the project society
- Reveal different project management solution that brings value to projects and the organisations
- Research know-how transfers to young researchers
- Create new research ideas in the international arena
- Build trust, network and opportunity for future projects and potential cooperation in the project society
The ticket includes:
- Social events (welcome cocktail and conference dinner)
EARLY BIRD PRICES ARE VALID UNTIL FEBRUARY 2023!
We would like to assure you that, for now, the conference is scheduled onsite in Nanjing, China.
If the pandemic situation worsens, the conference will be held anyway – but in an online format.
In such a situation, the difference in the ticket price will be refunded to you by the organisers.