IPMA Global Best Practice Week
– VIP ticket (live + recordings, Masterclasses discount & sessions with finalists)
WHAT IS IPMA BEST PRACTICE WEEK?
This 6-day, fully online event is focusing on the post-pandemic recovery to build sustainable business practices. The programme is structured around the competences desperately needed in these challenging times:
- Leadership, trust and empathy
- Agility and flexibility
- Change management (especially disruptive changes and speed of change)
- Coaching and mentoring
- Teamwork (especially with distributed teams)
- Communication (especially while working virtually)
- Resourcefulness, imagination, inventiveness
- Diversity and inclusion (culture, gender, age etc.)
- Conflict resolution
- Results orientation
- Strategic thinking and sustainability
- Adaptiveness taking lessons learned into account
We brought together the world’s top keynote speakers, practitioners and case presentations in three different formats.
KEYNOTES will be provided by universally recognised leaders around the topic, Keynotes will be provided by global leading experts on the various topics, lasting approximately 30 minutes each.
Good practical project experiences will be presented and discussed in the form of case studies. Each CASE STUDY presentation will last approximately 90 minutes.
In the interactive MASTERCLASSES, a limited number of participants can join project management experts and work on specific topics or their own case studies. The Masterclasses will last 4 hours.
- To meet world-class keynotes and experts presenting the most influential cases and best practices of Project Management field
- To participate in a global online event, with the possibility to interact, network and establish new relationships
- To enjoy compelling presentations, including Q&A sessions and discussions
- To get to know global case studies and best practices presentations – based on real projects
- To learn more about the mix of local and global approaches
- To enjoy recorded sessions – available to reuse even after the event
- To join the top-level event dedicated to Project Management and the great reset after COVID19
WHAT IS IN IT EXACTLY?
- Access to all keynote and case presentations
- 1 x Masterclass
- Live access to all event’s streams!
- Post events’ recording access – valid for 3 months!
- Free Participation in the Virtual Awards Ceremony
- PDFs, PPTs and other materials available to download
- Digital Proof of Participation – after the event
Our online event takes place on October 26-31, 2020
Read more about the event: bpw.ipma.world
Follow us on IPMA Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn!